Note on Ika : a menards person thought the Ika would generate a lot of business for Menards.Ika has unassembly cabinets at a good price , but Ika gets you on the Extra's.
Pages on Frank Gratke Site.
Favorite Oak Creek Stores by Frank Gratke
(My Favorite stores:
(1) Piggly Wiggly - best price on meat, a lot of Cudahy people go there by passing Wallmart and Pick & Save on the way.
(2) Menards - I do buy a lot in the bargain area
(3) Kwik Trip - 50 cent bread, 39 cent a pound onions
(4) Mega Nursery - Good price on Evergreens and potting soil dirt. I also like seeing the goats.
(5) Woodmans- very good Fruit and vegetables.
(5) HK Printing - very inexpensive coping, as low as 3 cents a page.
(6) Panera Bread- Bagels and coffee.
(7) Goodwill next to Woodman's - A very well kept thrift store
(1) Office Depot - Printing cartridges and office supplies
(2) Pick & Save(howell) - Good Creamer for the free coffee and the coupon items are not picked over like Cudahy and South Milwaukee.
Stores I do Not like:
(1) Meijer -High price
(2) Ika - even though it is only in the planning stage,it is high price
(3) Chick-fil-A High Price for what you get
(4) Kohls - low Quality